Identity: INNOVAMAT EDUCATION, S.L. (hereinafter, INNOVAMAT)
Postal address: Avda. de la Generalitat, 216, 4o 3a, SANT CUGAT DEL VALLES (08174 Barcelona, Spain)
INNOVAMAT EDUCATION, S.L., as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and other regulations in force on the protection of personal data, and by the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of Services of the Society of the Information and of the Electronic Trade (LSSICE), it informs him that it has implemented the necessary safety measures, of technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the introduced data.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
– To carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the website, who may voluntarily provide their data to interact with us;
– To allow the subscription to our blog and to access it with the active session;
– To send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
– To respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
– To offer the User the possibility to dowload a demonstration and some example documents that we offer so that they can get to know our services;
– To communicate with the user by means of the Chat enabled for this purpose.
– To manage user interactions through social networks.
– To carry out the services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the Customer.
– To manage the identification data of the users who use our tool for contracting the Client.
– To use their data to contact them, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain their opinion on the service provided and,
– Profiles and usability analyses will be carried out, both of the use of the tool and of the website, by means of the implementation of cookies.
– Customer and/or supplier data will be treated, within the contractual relationship that links them to the person responsible, in compliance with administrative, tax, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
– As suppliers of software services for clients, the data of users who are treated as Data Processors will be treated with the purpose of guaranteeing the correct provision of the service.
– Images of employees may be used for promotional purposes, and accesses to offices may be equipped with video surveillance cameras.
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Cancellation” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the LSSICE, INNOVAMAT does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from INNOVAMAT, the user has the possibility to cancel his/her express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described, except in response to a legal obligation or court order.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or you exercise your right to cancel or oppose, or limit the processing. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
Likewise, we inform you that our information conservation policies are in accordance with the time limits established by the various legal responsibilities for the purposes of prescription:
- a) General Rule:
By virtue of the provisions of Article 30 of the Commercial Code, and except for other criteria, all documents and/or information of the company will be kept for 6 years.
This affects all accounting, tax, labor or commercial documentation, including correspondence.
- b) Specific deadlines:
Our company must also set minimum deadlines depending on the type of data to be processed and taking into account the different prescription periods, which must be known by each of the departments.
This table lists the prescription periods that affect or may affect our organization:
|Labor for purposes of infractions||3 years||Art. 4.1 RD 5/2000|
|Social Security for infringement purposes||4 years||Art. 4.2 RD 5/2000|
|Prevention of Occupational Risks for the purpose of infringements||5 years||Art. 4.3 RD 5/2000|
|Taxation for the purpose of tax debts||4 years||Art. 66 Law 58/2003|
|Fiscal for the purpose of verifying offsetting duties or deductions applied||10 years||Art. 66 bis Law 58/2003|
|Accounting and business||6 years||Art. 30 of CC|
|Crimes against Public Treasury and Social Security||10 years||Art. 131 LO 10/1995|
It will not be the object of decisions based on automated processing that produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMIZATION OF THE PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested when the corresponding box is ticked at the time of collecting your data.
If the data has not been collected online, your consent will be confirmed with the physical signature of the contractual document regulating the relationship between the parties.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or to accept this data protection policy will make it impossible for you to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a previous contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under existing legislation will be the prior existence of the business relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into INNOVAMAT’s information systems. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to INNOVAMAT carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
– The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any enabled means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, publicity, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
– In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of said communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information on the services and products of INNOVAMAT that are the same or similar to those that were initially contracted or of interest to the User.
– The conservation of the data during the periods of time foreseen in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and other affected parties is the corporate telephone, corporate mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, INNOVAMAT shall be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures available to the means in question.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
The recipients of the information are the departments in which INNOVAMAT is organized, some collaborating companies that provide their services there and the competent official bodies in the field. We will only transfer your data in compliance with the contracts in force.
Likewise, the provider will provide information to law enforcement agencies under a court order or by the obligation of a legal rule, without prejudice to block or cancel your account if there may be evidence of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided is only that which is currently available to the Provider.
The information you provide both through this website and through the application will be hosted on INNOVAMAT’s servers.
Many tools we use to manage your data are hired by third parties. In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, INNOVAMAT shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Hosting of the bmath platform with servers from Amazon webservices: https://aws.amazon.com/es/.
Hosting of the Web with Arsys: https://www.arsys.es.
Newsletters: Mailchimp with representation in the EU, and for contact and information on data processing according to art. 27 of RGPD is Verasafe Ireland LTD.
ChatBot of Intercom.com.
Pixel from Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As an interested user, you can request the exercise of the following rights before INNOVAMAT by presenting a letter to the postal address in the header or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, indicating as subject: “RGPD, Rights affected”, and attaching a photocopy of your ID card or any other similar means in law, as indicated by law.
– Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data being processed.
– Right of rectification or suppression: allows the correction of errors and modification of data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
– Right of cancellation: allows the deletion of data that proves to be inadequate or excessive.
– Right of opposition: the data subject’s right not to have his/her personal data processed or to have it stopped.
– Limitation of the treatment: it entails the marking of the personal data kept, with the purpose of limiting its future treatment.
– Portability of data: provision of the data undergoing processing to the data subject, so that the latter may transmit them to another controller, without impediment.
– The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or has significant effects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing operations carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that your data protection rights (agpd.es) may have been infringed.
Information we collect
The data collected by the person in charge are the following:
– Those provided by users through the different services offered on the website
– Those included in the different forms provided on the website
– Data provided by the clients receiving the services, by any means.
The images captured by the cameras will be limited to the public establishment in question. No images will be taken of the public thoroughfare except for a minimum strip of access to the establishment.
The recording system shall be located in a guarded or restricted-access location (building where the INNOVAMAT offices are located). Only the authorized person will have access to the images obtained and they will be kept for a maximum period of one month since they were taken.
We inform you that INNOVAMAT can be present in social networks. The processing of data carried out on people who become followers on social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of INNOVAMAT will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network in each case and accepted previously by the user.
INNOVAMAT will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
The publication of the following content is prohibited:
– That are allegedly illegal by national, community or international regulations or that carry out allegedly illegal activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That attempt against the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy on the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general any content that INNOVAMAT considers inappropriate.
– And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of private life, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, INNOVAMAT reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notice, from the website or from the corporate social network those contents considered inappropriate.
The communications sent through the social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by INNOVAMAT, which may send you information of interest.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, INNOVAMAT shall be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, and the user should consult the corresponding specific conditions of the network in question if he/she wishes to know them.
The data you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organisational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security of data processing and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the state of technology and the nature of the data stored. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
In the event that the user sends his or her CV through our website/ email firstname.lastname@example.org, we inform him or her that the data provided will be processed to make him or her a participant in any selection processes that may take place, carrying out an analysis of the applicant’s profile with the aim of selecting the best candidate for the vacant position. We inform you that this is the only official procedure for accepting your CV, so that CVs sent by any other procedure will not be accepted. If there is any change in your details, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, so that we can keep your details up to date.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both during processing and subsequent destruction. In this sense, after this period, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection process, please send us again your curriculum.
The data may be processed and/or communicated to the companies that make up our group during the time your curriculum vitae is kept and for the same purposes as stated above.
INNOVAMAT reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law.
To all effects, the relations between INNOVAMAT and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit themselves.
Learn maths from home within only 15 minutes per day
The app endorsed by more than 400 schools in Spain
Try it now
Resources 1st / 2nd / 3rd / 4th / 5th / 6th