Our website uses its own and third-party cookies. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages, among other purposes, ensuring the correct functioning of the page, allowing the User faster access to the selected services, storing and retrieving information about the habits of navigation of a user or their equipment and even, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow their personal data to be known, except with the express permission of the former.
The user can, at any time, accept or reject installed cookies that are not strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and the User’s access to its services, through the cookie setting panel provided on our website.
Likewise, you can configure your browser at any time without affecting the User’s ability to access the content. However, we inform you that the rejection of cookies may reduce the proper functioning of the website.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and those for advertising and affiliation, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly demanded by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- a) Depending on the entity that manages them, there are own Cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and third parties (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
- b) Depending on the time they remain active, there are session ones (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent ones (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time. defined by the person responsible for the cookie – it can go from a few minutes to several years -).
- c) Depending on the purpose for which they treat the information they collect, they may be:
– Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service)
– Personalization cookies (which allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.)
– Analysis cookies (they collect information on the use made of the web),
– Advertising cookies (they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of users),
– Affiliate cookies (they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
Your consent applies to the following domains: https://www.bmath.app
You have to authorize or disallow the following types of cookies:
Necessary cookies help make a web page usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the web page. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or the way it looks, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located.
Statistical cookies help web page owners understand how visitors interact with web pages by collecting and providing information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on web pages. The intention is to show ads relevant and attractive to the individual user, and therefore more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are still in the process of classifying, along with the individual cookie providers.
At any time you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation allows and which not, by following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu):
Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content settings)> Cookies:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu):
Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Options> Privacy> Cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-predamientos
Safari, iPad and iPhone:
Preferences> Privacy: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
Configuration> Options> Advanced> Cookies: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they fully conform to the version of your browser.
It may also be that you use another browser not covered by these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access it directly from your browser options, generally in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please consult your browser’s help for more information).
DEACTIVATION / ACTIVATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
To restrict or block cookies, it is done through the browser settings.
You can also change your consent.
INFORMATION RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (ART. 13 RGPD)